Friday, June 27, 2008

Weekly Training

Today was slack... Muster parade tio stun when they call my name to recieve commendation letter... LOL for PHS Air Rifle Shooting Comp... The comp is like fei4 de... Only 2 pro teams one from RI and one dunno what school... Since our squad got some experience with Air Rifle dint do too bad lor... The other schools were "saving paper" blanko score sheets lol... So we got 3rd. HAHALOL... I dunno why Hong Liang keep on laughing all the time... Shaun super niao / joker also didn't tio scolded. Are we already transforming Sec 4 full-time RT mode? But hey... no pumpings who cares man... Drills was very slack... laugh alot cos of Shaun... very hot sun though... luckily dint polish boots, all the zaikias who did all had them melted and rough. Then campcraft... walao navigate through the lamposts at SALT Center with a compass diao... I paired with Zhi Ming... haha I sabo him gave him 8 waypoints to go to... but he quite pro lar very fast finish... Then he take revenge den gimme 4 way points... 300*, 200*, 100*, 70*. * = degrees. Guess where it leads? back to square one... walao dam niao... Then those who finished walking around went for a TCS with the NCOs. TCS = talk cock session. Ok lor... we different topics with our seniors... all we discuss about was Zhen Wei and all the erhm erhm stuff... Wasn't there for most of it though... but with Thuan Seng and Shaun surely should have been very funny... shiz missed the show... Then on to PT... walao shooting comp people got special PT... We went to the gym. I thought I heng man escape from running around the driveway in the end the squad do RT >_> !@#$%... So nvm lor... wadever... and Jun Rong upon hearing about RT was going "eh I go take squad"... haha so I added "I go join squad"... sian... but got aircon lar... my only consolation to the loss of my first RT of the year... Hong Liang let my squad go RT leh... say CIs not around. Hey any CIs out there its HONG LIANG hor!!! Anyway Cyril said if we get 1st and 2nd for shooting comp then we will get full day RT on a Friday... Everyone JY!!! MUST WIN!!!

HCINPCCSCT 2 ~ All team-mates JY!!! ~ 14 more days to 11/7/08

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home