Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wants list: Expanded

If you ever happen to notice my wants list in the top right corner, you'll notice that its overly simple and little. Now I will announce to everyone my full list of wants, not to expect that yal get me any though XD (cos most IT stuff are expensive)

On the IT side
- 3.2GHz Intel Core2Duo (Technically can achieve overclocked speed of 3.8GHz with water cooling)
- GeForce, Nvidia or ATI graphics card with 1GB or higher graphics memory (SLI graphics card also can, 2 cards more muscle)
- 1TB HDD at 10000RPM (or 2 in RAID 1 configuration)
- 4GB RAM (though 8GB would be ideal for a 3.2GHz duocore with some redundancy to spare)
- Blueray disk drive (this is plainly for show)
- 32" widescreen monitor (Woots! Imba gaming experience!)

On the Academic side
- Get 1.00 EOY MSG for Biology (totally achievable from my point of view)
- Get 1.50 EOY MSG for Physics and Chemistry (Need to work slightly harder for Chemistry to rebuild foundation)
- Get 2.00 EOY MSG for Maths (I'm currently 4 above my target but I'll work hard during the Dec Hols)
- Get 2.00 EOY MSG for both languages (Totally achievable if I remember to bring my dictionary for Chinese -.- and follow the format for writing expository essays)
- Get 1.50 EOY MSG for IH (IHC surely can get A1 if I mug the LORMS. IHE is pure memory work)

In Life
- Play DotA better
- Get along with friends better (especially Kliven... sorry if I have made you angry or anything. People don't realise that everything I do is "for fun" only. But hey, its my fault that they don't realise)
- Find back my "heck care" and joyous attitude to life (Haven't got out of emo mode yet. Toxic combo of firsts + impact + 2nd impact)
- Simply enjoy life

Hey hey... This seems more like an early new year's resolution. Fine bah it shall be renamed my new year's resolution then.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home