Thursday, May 21, 2009

Wierd world

Trainings
  • Bowling during CCA hours???
  • Cycling at East Coast Park???
  • CCA activities just gets wierder and wierder

World

  • Saw a cat today thats afraid of a rat
  • To all those out there who feeds wild cats, look what you have done!
  • Direct descendents of the fearsome felines afraid of mice, wow...

Computer

  • Wierd smell coming out of the back
  • Wierd sound on Tuesday
  • Wierd that I didn't go online for 2 days (it broke...)
  • Wierd that I posted this (I emphasize I, fixed it (:)

CSM

  • Wierd weather (no sun but still imba hot)
  • Wierd that ZW himself is guarding an access point
  • Wierd that the basketball court was not full after CSM

Studies

  • Wierd that I got A1 for Chemistry
  • Even wierder that EVERYONE in class got A1 for chemistry
  • Wierd that I got one out of the few A2 for Biology in class (rest were all A1 -.-)
  • Wierd that I did so badly for Physics
  • Wierd that my English score was acceptable
  • Wierd that I missed A1 for Chinese by 2 marks

Shooting Comp

  • Wierd that I even can find time to go the trainings
  • Wierd that I even got selected into the team
  • Wierd that I got to take charge while FI's were not around
  • Wierd that I didn't sign up for Rio Tinto (aka free sciences ACE)

Daily life

  • Wierd that a few regular bus riders just disappeared from my morning commute
  • Wierd that people always tend to fill up the right side of the bus first
  • Wierd that the front row seat of the new SBS buses is meant for 1.5 persons
  • Wierd that my time to wash up before rushing for the bus always seem to decrease
  • Wierd that I even bother to rush for the bus as I arrive at 6:50AM anyway

Wierdo~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home