Sunday, June 29, 2008

PYA

So another Sunday wasted thanks to NPCC... Woke up wayyy too early... took MRT with Ying Jie to Ulu Pandan CC and reached at 9:20 (wth...) Mr Ong was ALREADY THERE?! Mr Ong is super enthusiastic about NPCC I must say... *compliments* Mr Ong also ask me to like totally redo NP website... haiz more work... Anyway got a huge stack of flyers to give out... 1250 LEH... So I follow Zhi Ming go market go give out... walao all the people tao... Zhi Ming only gave out 21 flyers after 30 mins... I gave out 4... cos he cope all the people lar... Then we gave up then follow backup plan put on the cars... haha finish all the 40 flyers within half hour... Zhi Ming suay lor got 80 to give... then also see Benjamin... he late comer... After PYA go Jurong East eat at KFC... take MRT opposite from where i going home... Eat finish le then go see what Zhen Wei they all ate... walao some posh korean restaurant... bill $50++ stupid nia... 17% taxes... but hey God super rich mah... Then they want TO WATCH MOVIE!? Zhen Wei no homework ar? Zhen Wei very deep pocket lol... we poor people just had to go home... took MRT with Benjamin aka BenSpark and Ying Jie aka DotA-God... Oh and I just played public DotA on GG... Tio pwned totally... My team got Ying Jie (Silencer), BenSpark (Centaur) and me (Holy Knight), opponent team is Akasha and Sniper... Originally 5 V 5 de but the noobs left... in the end Sniper farm till gay le and Akasha leech kills lor also gay le... If only Zhen Wei help us... then surely he beyond godlike... Haiz... nvr playing public DotA again... They lag for 2 whole minutes before game start leh?! I load finish in like 3 seconds? And they very sore loser... firstblood then leave... BenSpark also left... though he DC... dunno wethere really DC or faking DC bcos he tio pwned by Sniper... Wait a minute... I think he was the one who fed Sniper in the first place during early game... Oh well what ever... I also noob so cant blame him... Saw Ying Jie at his worst hurray!... Though he still pwns me like s**t...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home