Monday, October 20, 2008

Lame stuff: Day 1

The "fun" has officially started. Today was quite fei. Photography lecture was slightly productive, kind of reminds me of the nice nice pictures cy takes. Afterwards got a sec 4 guy present on his photography project. Theres this lil pic of a nanyang girl and HCI guy holding hands. WTH totally didn't expect the girl to be _. Afterwards went to ACM. Quite lame... Must remember to wear school collar pin tomorrow... Been watching Bleach from 6 till now. Went through 9 episodes le. Quite touching in fact, besides all the gore and incredible amounts of blood.

Nobody knows who I really am
I never felt this empty before
And if I ever need someone to come along
Who's gonna comfort me and keep me strong

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home