Thursday, October 30, 2008

Omg... I went OUT

Chen Xu dragged me out... Say he tomorrow going fly to China want me to treat him or something. Somehow I agreed... Went out at 2PM and made him wait 20mins for me at the busstop. He said he looked like a pervert standing at the overhead bridge doing nothing. Took 174 to Orchard area. On the bus there, Chen Xu got kped by a old lady. Chen Xu was sneezing alot because the bus was cold, then the old lady said he should move away. Lol... The bus was already very crowded, and the old lady has a seat already, quit kping lol... Hoho... he also showed his true colours, said he sat beside a chio Italian (o.O!?) girl and behind a chio girl that looks like Yeu Jia (o.O!? again). Got off at... er... somewhere (my sense of direction sucks...) and walked to Cathay Cineleisure (isit the whole building or just the cinema? Eh i dunno also...). Rushed quite abit as Nelson said the movie already started. Went into the cinema just in time to see it start. The movie was well... boring... Even though it was a horror movie. Oh its The Coffin by the way... Dammit man... some scenes in the movie are extremely unsightly... and its still rated PG?! Parents guide kids in boy and girl thing?! WTH?! Argg... and all the scary stuff was super predictable... I was telling Chen Xu "eh dun liddat... at least try to act scared a little". I almost fell asleep... Chen Xu's handphone kept vibrating kept me awake. Dunno who he keep smsing ar ^^. Anyway Nelson was more interesting than the movie itself. He was with another guy and 2 NY girls seh! After the movie he followed them around... and even took neoprints with them woah... Tsk tsk tsk... Aiyo Nelson... Went to eat at KFC afterwards... nothing interesting besides niaoing Nelson and Chen Xu. Took bus 14 home. On the way went by Far East Plaza, Istana Park and Dhoby Ghaut MRT station... O.O I didn't know the bus went to all those places... would've gotten home so much quicker if I had known it during the CIP days... Diao... Chen Xu and Nelson even better... took a $2.30 express bus... This sort of lame things always happen when you follow Nelson I suppose... Killed some boredom at the very least I guess... but sure hell wasted the money on the movie.

"The Coffin" sucks...
PS: Suits those couples out there... Bring your girl along...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home