Sunday, December 21, 2008

Omg Duel Masters

Went to Jonathan's house to play basketball today. Found him having lunch at KFC and met up with Kliven and Zhen Wei shortly after. Then Jonathan's family went by, they were going to eat at Jack's Place while poor Jonathan ate at KFC XD. Played basketball with 2 guys who looked very pro. They lost though because apparently I was pushed to their team... Didn't want to play too much as my eyes are like totally red and can't even open them fully. The 5v5 game was exciting enough though I think that all of the opponents were not playing seriously more than half of the time. After that went to Jonathan's house to play Duel Masters. My deck is like hopelessly outdated and lost almost all the games (up to DM-3 only). Jonathan's mum is very nice and bought us dinner, Zhen Wei left earlier for his reunion dinner (kind of makes me wonder why I'm not with my family...). Playing Duel Masters was super funny with me and Zhi Ming screwing around. Jonathan was also lame enough to go to great lengths just to explain that 2 sentences was typed by me on MSN (and apparently it doesn't really matter). Bus ride home was EXTREMELY cold. I think the bus's aircon was on fullblast + it just rained outside + its at night. Brrr... Having to go for NPCC activities tomorrow really spoils the mood though... On a brighter side, my mum may buy me a new bicycle yay! And I'm planning to cycle to East Coast Park next Saturday XD!

The responsibilities just keeps piling up...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home