Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Deadly Iron

Just bought the new Sec 4 uniform a couple of days ago. Taking them out they look TERRIBLE. Totally crumpled. You'll see those who bothered to iron their uniform on Jan 1st alight. Damn myself for suddenly saying that why not I iron the uniform. Damn myself for forgetting to ask dad to help before he went back china. Damn myself for getting plastered by the iron about 5 times. Geesh... not only that, I've got 3 whole sets to iron!

*Recall NPCC Knowledge*
Such a burn is called a dry burn.
It is also the most painful type.
Direct heat transfer causes blood to boil literally.
And it leaves no trace at all.
Ouch.
And putting your hand in ICE COLD water does not help either, unless your goal is to get hypothermia or lose a hand.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home