Sunday, February 1, 2009

Last of CNY

Went to Sim Lim square on saturday with Chen Xu and Nelson. Basically toured all 5 floors while I lugged my laptop around which was quite tiring. Finally replaced my laptop battery and thereby extending the usage time from 6 minutes to 2 hours and 16 minutes. Somehow I got it for $110 while my parents only found 2 shops which both listed $150 -_- Searching for Chen u and Nelson for laptops is even more tiring. Chen Xu is super stubborn on his budget and Nelson simply needs a TV. After the tour went to National Library. Listened to Chen Xu crap maths on the 13th floor before going to the basement to read comics. Coincidentally found Jonathan and Kliven looking like couch potatoes with their homework. Read comics for a while, I read this ridiculously flattering comic on Taiwan's Ex president... Went to queensway to tour shoe shops because Jonathan buying a pair. In the end he didn't buy but we did eat some nice laksa. Reached home quite late and went out again to my father's friend's house. Really happy I somehow decided to ride my bike there (: Quite later le but still went to Bedok Centre to buy shoes. $89.90 spent O: Even I don't like such pricetags.


Sunday got guests coming over all the way from Boon Lay O: Apparently another of my father's friends. Actually 2 families came, supposedly 2 kids, but the guy's away on NS. The other well is a year younger in RV. Can dao the food... basically the same every CNY. Mahjong was spectacular. The girl being a total beginner at it totally pwned me and 2 adults O: I shall humbly not comment it as beginner's luck. I should say my hand totally sucked today, bad Mahjong day? :X Afterwards went to eat dinner at one of the guest's house. A simple steamboat but still quite good. Watched the Sunday Prime movie which was quite interesting but left me and the girl looking like o.O? Went home early due to the (lousy) fact that tomorrow got school. T_T sooooo don't feel like sleeping/going. Oh and I just guggled down another 2 cans of beer today O: I better remain strict about this kind of once-a-year stuff.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home