Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year!

Happy Chinese NIU Year To ALL!!!

Double Happy NIU Year To all the Tauresians out there! NIU NIU!!!

Yay super high, just now went to my father's friend's house. Talking around was super fun lar, got a girl 1 year younger than me in RV, 1 guy older than me in NS alrdy. Ex HCJC de oh! Then watched the China's Chinese New Year show. I would say its become super modern already! But I still luv the xiang4 shen1, they're chao funny! Eating time I also drank about half bottle of red wine! Made me chao high lol! So high i dun even wan sleep le. Kinda wierd since all who drink wan to sleep de. But not me XD maybe i got good alcohol capacity XD. Luckily MRT extended till 2+, but the bus not... Gotta walk back from MRT home. Now I'm kinda bored XD Nowhere to spill my highness lol.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home