Saturday, July 18, 2009

Wow

OC treated us to a nice dinner today for our good results in shooting comp. I like this mentality man, students join competitions for the glory of the school and teachers can do something like that for welfare. Well anyway thats the second time I'm treated to a meal by a teacher. Well the team sure did great each averaging 160 in score. Ok and after lagging for 3 days I found out NY got the Girls Teams Championship too so gratz. The restaurant was inside a posh and possibly starred hotel but extremely ulu. Eventually I gave up and took express bus home but damn I forgot to tap while getting off. Most likely full charge $3. So used to not tapping out because its always 45c for normal buses.

[Edit]Oh yeah last chem lab session we broke 8 (quote nigella) boiling tubes in a single session. Epic school record. And most of them broke due to thermal shock. Noob apparatus.[/Edit]

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home