Thursday, July 3, 2008

Physics Test

Argg!!! Die!!! Fail!!! Ok lar... the test not bad lar... Most questions that Zhen Wei ask me I think I got correct... Most worries on s.f.... Totally dint bother to check s.f.... Shooting Comp Training in the afternoon was once again... Fei... Luckily I got to be the "score sheet" Wei Lin keep screwing up timing and have to redo... Wadever lol... I not doing anyway... Can get to lie down on the floor also... Then huge jam on PIE when going home... Got some road works I think... So in the end took like 1.5hrs to reach home... My phone is getting screwed too... I can't hear the caller's voice at all... or mostly unless you shout... Hang in there for half a year more my dear phone... Sony Ericson or Nokia? Not sure lehz... Sony Ericson for music freaks... I'm not one of them... so... Haiz random stuff...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home