Monday, July 28, 2008

Prism Of Colours

I volunteered for it lol, not really sure i need the CIP, maybe just to get away from stoning at home... Anyway took 87 to Hougang and got scammed terribly... I arrived 30mins earlier than expected (go sengkang isnt it 1hr?!) but luckily kliven was there already. He was eating at the foodcourt there with his parents. Then i walked around the hougang shopping mall with him and eventually went to a small library. Kliven fake mugging chem then in reality smsing people. I good boy go study my IS stuff... Then Siming (isit?) called Kliven at 12 then went down to help lor. I told Kliven it was the bazzar I saw infront of the mall then he insisted it wasn't. Guess what, Kliven was never known to be right -.- So after introducing me to the other volunteers there we started working lor. We also need to fill up some lisence for collection, its valid from june to september so if anyone want donate still can. Kliven and I were going around getting donations. The donations were super effective lor, no one wants to buy any of the stuff. So in the end sales were really bad, but the donation can was really heavy with donations. There was this keychain given for every $1 donated, but some people donate less or more also dun care lar just give... Then Jon came at around 1 and he competed with Kliven for the "usage" of the donation can. So I suggested they play a minigame, every donation counts as 1 kill, then next "kill" must be within 1min - (5sec x kills) if not the spree will be ended. Kliven not bad leh, got 6 kills in a row at max. Then the whole thing spiral downwards into sianess, other than the infrequent wierdo or joker who has a ringing pocket and says no coins... Skip -.-... So I went home and it all ended...

[edit]No mood to write cos IE just crashed and i lost all i have written. Lucky still got draft. Bill gates should just close shop and buy a private island and exit my life >.< [/edit]

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home