Monday, July 21, 2008

Racial Harmony Day

Today was supposed to be a short day, or so I thought. Got some cultural sabbatical and I chose M16, making of ketupats. So happens that alot of friends also went that sabbatical such as Zhen Wei, Zhi Ming, Chong We and Benjamin and etc. Then Benjamin explained that Chong We used his NRIC without his consent to sign up for him one lol... Then Chong We was like niaoing Benjamin throughout the sabbatical. The sabbatical ended at 10AM... So we went to the food bazzar and go see see lor... Saw TanCW nia... he selling dunno what drink. Looks like plain water to me... Then the stall beside his is Hao Jie's stall lol, they two fighting for customers lol... Then we went canteen to eat and had a super funny niaoing session by Chong We. The victim is Zhen Wei and the content is very funny and sick. Then we took 67 to IRC. Played total of 3 games I think, lost all... The best game was the game which I used Zeus... Early game spam spells kill Zhen Wei and Chong We nia... Late game feeder liao... Zhi Ming dam pissed also... Keep on getting killed by venomencer (Jon) in one of those games... After a few games of DotA switch to Counter Strike... Bloody Wei Quan go pick CS 1.6. CS 1.6 the physics engine so sucky compared to CS: Source. I usually play CS: Source, then suddenly with the sucky physics engine I got pwned... But I still top the table lar... at least for a while. The after we log out le then want to leave that time, the guy at the counter call us to the counter... He say we overshot time and need to pay $1 more. Then Chong We was like dam pissed cos they were supposed to auto shutdown when $10 is up. So we paid up lor... no choice... Then I, Chong We, Zhen Wei and Kliven went to MacDonalds. We all got our food then sat down and eat lor. When we finished eating then I went home with Kliven.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home