Saturday, July 19, 2008

Sergeant Test

Today is Sergeant Test! Basically I don't know all the commands tested lol... As requested by Zhen Quan, we (me, kenneth and zhen quan) gathered at SALT center at 9AM to revise our drills. In the end, Zhen Quan only arrived at 9:15AM... Like lol... but he missed some "helpful" tips from Jun Rong Sir. One which includes slow march berhenti landing on the left leg, which is obviously wrong... and cost Kenneth some marks I think... But hey, with Jun Rong as examiner, everyone is comfirmed pass. Kenneth secretly didn't let me see the scoresheets and I also secretly don't know that I passed... <3 Jun Rong Sir... I screw up forming squad on the march to the right 5 TIMES IN A ROW and I got 3/5 for that section... Wow... all the 3 of us did not score lower than 3 in each section which means overall pass... Oh my... I feel kind of guilty not learning for the test beforehand... I'll show them I can pass Staff Sergeant without help lol... Thx again Jun Rong Sir! <3 Publications Department Head; Secondary 3 Squad NCO; Chief Examiner!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home