Thursday, November 13, 2008

Hope

Ok so the situation is slightly better now. I got Windows XP installation CD to boot with some extremely obscure option settings. However, now I screwed up GRUB so badly that it wouldn't even boot Windows Vista and let me see the Blue Screen Of Death. Darn... Can only hope that I can get Windows XP to work. Seriously, since SP3 is coming out for the Windows XP, I might as well settle down and wait for at least SP2 to come out for Windows Vista to come out before switching back. As they always say, the pioneers of Microsoft products never turn out good. But the darn BIOS still wouldn't restart properly after XP install, so now there IS hope, but the hope is very very OBSCURE...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home