Saturday, December 27, 2008

Biking

Went biking today at ECP. Met with Zhen Wei at Eunos at 9AM then I cycled to ECP while he ran behind me (pwnz right?). My bicycle is like quite screwed today... The seat became so horribly loose that I can wiggle left, right, up and down with ease. Same goes to the handlebars which is amusingly able to tile up and down. Went to ECP after some hurdles with a rusty and shaky fence. The bike rental guy was kind enough to lend me a spanner and a hexogonal screwdriver for me to tighten up my seat and handlebars. Kliven and Jonathan came to Macs to eat breakfast, Zhen Wei joined them also so I was stoning there... Then went to rent bikes and stuff. Just came out from the rental shop not long then my bicycle chain broke. Like WTH. Then spent about 40 minutes finding a person to fix it. It a huge waste of everyone's rental time sooooo sorry... Then rode to Changi Village. I kept lagging behind along the Airport Road. Didn't occur to me that I lack that much stamina. Reached Changi Village at around 12:20PM. Ate at some supposedly famous chicken rice stall. Zhen Wei graciously half-treated everyone. The ride back was the same with me lagging behind, and Zhen Wei and Jonathan pacing Kliven. Sometimes infront, sometimes behind. Reached back at ECP at around 4:10PM. Went to return the bikes then sat down at Macs for a TCS. Apparently they all ganged up and target me for all the niaoing. I should say that Kliven is lucky that I'm not a person who get worked up easily, otherwise he DIE... Lol JK. More TCS while walking towards the bus stop. Parted ways as they were taking bus and I'm cycling home. Then just past Eunos, the chain broke AGAIN and I was like WTH!!! (Ok I said something much worse...) Darn... Supposed to reach home by 7PM (as in ETA) then in the end reached home at 8PM. Went to see another bicycle shop uncle. He's very nice, fixed my chain, adjusted the gear changer for me and even adjusted the back brakes for a low price. And now I found out why I lagged behind... The back brakes were touching the wheels all the time! One push of the pedal will only make the wheels go round for 3 times -.- WTH x 10000. Fixed it and went home.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home