Saturday, November 29, 2008

ExCo "retreat"

Rather uneventful so to speak... Woke up too early for my liking and tredged to school... Clearly saw NYSE peeps and jon denied everything... Maybe I watched too much "Conspiracy Theory". Set up shop and went to work. Basically this is V1.20. Last I touched it was like in August... and this is just a 5 hour addon. I wonder if everyone has short-term memory but I clearly remember showing it to everyone already, and yet they still go woo-ahh as if its brand new. Nonetheless, they should also credit those behind the scenes like my department and of course the ExCo chair. Common thing I saw was all the people from BSC sport long hair and a total change in face (more spots for zw, less spots for ty o.O) Most er... concerning change is maybe Jon? Yeah right... probably should leave things alone.

Tomorrow gonna eat Sushi yay!
Gonna eat more than value yay!
Gonna not eat anything else...
But can anot... currently got GIANT, MAJOR, UBER HUMONGUS headache... owie...
Maybe I should rest early... but from past experiences it doesnt work
Anyway I'm odd out in that group right...
Hmmp... hate to not turn up...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home