Saturday, January 10, 2009

End of the road

Quite unexpected happening last night, before that I was still happily blogging and awaiting an eventful weekend to ward off the boredom. Now it looks like my hopes are dashed though. Rather good analogy of what happened was as though it was like the 2 atomic bombs that landed on Japan. Totally devastating, and the impact lasts long after the initial explosion. I hate myself for becoming a totally different person. I got super mad at my mum for a tiny little matter and can't resolve anything without raising my voice. And on top of that my mum still treat me to lunch out. I can't say how sorry I am to my mum but I just hope she can understand and leave me alone a while, not that I told her anything anyway. I feel so bad about that I just want to die man... Going to play basketball with the gang later at 3PM, after Kliven gets his violin. I finally bothered to search for the history book Chen Xu needed, now it feels so bad that I didn't looked for it for him earlier. After being on the recieving end, who won't help but feel they should be more sincere to others. Decided that February batch BSC is probably going to do me good to escape from the thoughts and simply relax (or concentrate on mugging). February is going to be a month full of term tests so all the more I can self-motivate to mug and forget about stuff. Going to take an afternoon nap now, since I only managed 2 hours sleep last night.

Of course I blame no one, only that I fail

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home