Monday, January 12, 2009

Love life

Hurray commonwealth essay has been reduced to a class essay! Basically chopped the words required by half yay! Ok now I'm going to be training whole day liao, seeing how Kenneth and Zhen Quan just owned everyone in gym. Played soccer until ankle dam pain. Ok now I'm going to be dam enthu with mugging liao. Lessons = Enjoyment. Homework = A game. DotA = Fail. So no DotA for me. Suddenly I feel that I like all my subjects lol.

English: Reduced by 50% words required for the essay
Maths: Finished all homework, easy but tedious
Chinese: The teacher said that xue2 xi2 dan1 is optional. (like omg?!)
Physics: Er... Common "shared" knowledge when comes to homework (aka reference)
Chemistry: Calculating chem stuff I've never failed before
Biology: Currently no homework and teaching a set of notes I've lost :) (oh and being able to answer inpromptu question cos I'm talking to peeps)
IHC: Teacher's great, no homework (yet) and comics for notes
IHE: Teacher's so great and the only worksheet give thus far is so NOT idiotic that I didn't even bother. And zw niaoing ke wei is also entertaining.
CSC: Only seen the teacher once, but overall still good. Homework calls for another cross-refering session XD. Oops... I forgot who the teacher is...

Yay Sec 4 life rox!
EH... I think I ponned SMTP session today... Uh Oh...
Feb 21... Hmm... Great, going to miss it by going BSC. Muahahah yayz.
Feb 07... Haiz... SimGod organise de... Can't pon it...
Feb 27... Mas Selemat escape... EH?! Thats last year...

I'm sooooooo gonna enjoy life

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home