Friday, February 6, 2009

Good day

Maths Test
That one line made my day.
NPCC training was slack as ever, about fully RT but the rain just seems to be playing with us... Went to see the new sec ones and my god they're all so cute and innocent. They don't know what they're about to get themselves into. (Maybe some do with older siblings in NPCC?)
Finally settled the score with Ghee Kian... hopes he lives up to his word and not talk to me for 6 months. I'll be incredibly pleased.
I originally thought "I'm going to buy a Crumpler" would be a cool phrase. Now I take it all back. Walk until my legs going to break le. Shopping stamina guys REALLY lose out to girls. My mum was still going high around Wisma Atria and Takashimaya. Luckily the direct bus home came or else I wouldn't even be back by 12...




Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home