Thursday, July 10, 2008

Shooting Finals Eve

Damn... I'm super nervous. TanCW say think high. Well I think that if you think too high you drop further and harder. Oh well... I shall try to calm myself and stay erm... calm? Just think about the good things...
Tomorrow release at 10AM!
Skip IHE!
Skip IHC presentation!
Skip Biology!
Slack with Zhi Ming during Biology!
But still nervous... wonder how I will do... I have to shoot twice leh... once for individual and one for team. Not sure if I can pull through both. No matter how many air pistol shoots and dry pracs you have, its nevr going to be like in the range with hundreds of pairs of eyes looking at you.... with TanCW's being the biggest fear lol... Oh well, I shall keep my cool... Joke abit here and there. Tomorror is only 2 hours away... Worried... Hope can sleep... I'm gonna prep my uniform now... Good luck to me!

Tomorrow is Yuan Feng's birthday! Happy Birthday! And hope get bdae boy luck!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home