Friday, July 11, 2008

Shooting Comp 2008 Finals

Today's lessons was very short. We were given official leave at 10AM lol... I slacked with Zhi Ming at the library cos he not taking biology... I slack till round 12PM then went to take my uniform and went to SALT center. LOL saw Ting Yit and Jun Xian sleeping on the couch. Ting Yit sleeping pose dam nice... forgot take pic lols... Then 1PM we all round up the guys and have "emo-talk"... try to get into the mood lar... But everyone sleeping lolx...

Jun Rong slacking...



Then we changed into full Uniform at 1:30 and had a mini "emo-talk" with TanCW. All my squadmates were getting ready for their promotion tests. Hope they pass! Reach HTA at 3:00. I thought we were late cos no one else around the carpark. In the end the event starts at 4:00... Diaoz... I hate sitting and stoning. We sat at the viewing gallery for like 30mins then starts the Individual boys shoot. I very nervous leh... I shoot liao then feel very screwed... Results came out very fast... I was 6th. Ok not bad lar but can be better. Cyril was as always 1 grade in front with 5th and Zhen quan with 10th. Zhen Quan had a faulty gun at lane 2. According to the lane numbers, lane 2 was supposedly for that Bartley guy. He should have been the one getting 10th for a screwed gun... Fate is so cruel to Zhen Quan... Then stoned about another 20mins before our team shoot begin... Omg the gun totally sucked... Its cylinder was chipped (!!) and its very hard to press first pressure. I had to crack open and manually turn the cylinder like twice?! The bullets also had expired gun powder... shoot le den got sparks fly out... Most disturbing is lead particles fly into my face after EACH shot... It totally threw my aim off. When the scoresheet came back I was totally demoralised... I still maintained my grouping, but it was off center... clustered around 4. It probably happened because I rushed the shots after breaking open twice... and my Figure 2 screw up also... 1 round did not fire and forgot to tell the sir of a double shot hole... so 6 in, 0 out... Sian sian... Emo diao liao... At least still got my individual trophy... Can't drink milo from it though... its not really a cup... Wierd design too but really nice, probably steel coated with brass. Here's a pic:


Individual - Boys 6th

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home