Friday, July 4, 2008

Weekly Training

Ok ...
Weekly training... haiz... Hong Liang back to his normal ways... but hey, I'm not used to him LAUGHING... So got 40 pumpings for baton drill... I'm sure our drill was a bit crappy but no need so emoz mah... I think they save 2 weeks worth of torture for one... Maybe cos the CI's finish their exams and came back le... PT once again taken by shooting comp PT... Did timing simulations... Wanted to be the "score sheet" aka one who takes time but some slacker Sec 4 came to do for us... Then don't know why timing keep on screw up 20secs always over time... Thursday also the same... Jun Xian not as reliable liao... Then going home... called home to say not going home to eat, then tio zam by mum lol... Nvm... skip KFC for a week... go home eat... Curry chicken rice not bad lar... (Can food...) Also developed the emo thinking the post before... Don't know why but emo feeling creep in after ATC... Must be the food... or isit the sea water... Omgz I miss ATC and I don't know why... Benjamin thinks I'm crazy... maybe thats what boredom does to you...

[emo]
I'm bored...
Super bored....
I have nothing to do...
Give me something to do...
Don't mention homework...
Cos I don't give a s**t...
Give me something to be happy about...
Give me something to worry about...
Give me something to feel sad about...
GIVE ME SOMETHING TO DO...
[/emo]

Emo spasms?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home