Thursday, August 28, 2008

Double Test Day

These sort of things just happen to often. This one was unique, 2 tests in a row without break. My most hated subject and most beloved subject back to back. Physics and Biology. Physics test was ok, as I had did some last minute mugging and was saved by Zhi Ming little notebook. Still haven't gotten over the fact that a 20N force can accelerate a 5.0Kg weight at 1.0m/s^2. Isn't 5.0Kg 50N? Oh well die lerh... Zhi Ming on the other hand always gets A2 and above when he says "sure fail le". If he says "ok larh" then its confirmed A1. It was only tyco I got the same score as him last term.

Next was Biology test, straight after the Physics teacher stepped out. Judging from the thin 2 pieces of question, I can only guess the weightage of the essay questions... GG... Well I was right, 6M + 2M + 4M for essay questions. The DNA section was supposed to be easy, unfortunately I screwed up the reading of amino acids, I read them from the tRNA instead of the mRNA. 2M flies away... The essay questions were not too hard fortunately... The 6M question was to design and explain an experiment for the test of the need of light for photosynthesis. I glimpsed at Kliven's answer and he was just writing a big chunk of words. I on the other hand took a different approach and made it like experimental procedures. I don't really know which format is accepted though... GG if 6M fly away! The other 2 questions were kind of repetitive, first was how do plants get their supply of amino acids, to which the answer is Nitrogenous compounds and the second question was what if the plant lacks nitrogen -.- Free marks if you know the answer to either question. Last question was on lack of magnesium. I totally forgot what magnesium was for, only later did Zhou Kai remind me it was for chlorophyll synthesis.



After the day went to play basket ball with the usual people. Zhi Ming was super zai today, 100% rebound catch rate (who couldnt with 1.80 height? XD). Something extremely funny happened to Zhi Ming also, thought I shall not elaborate. Tired... Emo... Zi Bei... thats all I can say... EOY here I come...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home