Saturday, August 16, 2008

Friday Training

Second last training with our 2008 NCOs before POP. *Sobs* Really lol... Ignorance may be bliss... unlike all the female units crying during POP. But still, our NCOs are the best. Friday training was quite slack, basically rifle drill and PT. Also recieved my Sergeant chevron at last. Darius er... jiayou... Rifle drill was kind of cool, we learnt how to do the firing of the rifle like the one seen during NDP. The commands were turned kind of sick by gheekian... laughed alot also. The NCOs also made us see the drill standards of the Sec 1s and also let the new Sec 1 NCOs take the squad for a while. In the end gheekian and me made a too sick joke out of the commands and were made to run around the parade square once with the rifle on top of the head. lol... PT was slack too, I didn't go run because of in-grown toenail. CI Da Yan came and tried to make us do some exercises. He easily pwned thuan seng because he cannot withstand his shoulder squeeze. I easily tanked it and even niaoed him abit. Usually I would've ended up in pumping position by now but he is also taking it easily since its the 2nd last training. After dismissed went to sign signature for the digital signatures. Then dunno which part of me made me volunteer to scan the signatures. Eugene unfortunately forgot and left early... After that had a short talk with Jun Rong and the revelation of all the work that I'm gonna have to do, and that I am the only person in the department to tank. (Ting Yit help?) Benjamin is also dam nice... I waited for him for 30 minutes to go eat KFC with him. After like 40 minutes I called him and he said he cannot go. Haiz... in the end ate with Nick, Zhen Wei and Chong We at poolside. Niaoed Zhen Wei abit, particularly about the flashing light and "white" chairs. After that went home... Abit de tired so played dota, then Chong We screwed up his GG and cannot play. Ting Yit going for OB Sabah today, I asked him for 1 last game then he also screwed up his warcraft 3... IF only dota can stop screwing up...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home