Sunday, August 10, 2008

NU Hope

*Wow, orange against black is much better. Hows it now MX?*

Guess what? 我跳槽了!Mainly 5 reasons why I did so.

1) I want to see what other groups are doing
2) Zhen Wei asked me to go
3) I sian of Kliven
4) I sian of Kliven
5) I sian of Kliven

Kliven very pro right? Solo make up 3 of my 5 reasons.
Anyway, back to the day's happenings...

I woke up kinda late because of yesterday's almost midnight dotaing with Zhen Wei and Chong We. So I expected myself to be late lor... In the end tio scam (3rd time in a row btw) by the bus and arrived just on time at Ang Mo Kio Interchange. I went to MRT to find Zhen Wei then went out to find the "stall". Then I stun... A whole bunch, about 12+ girls there with even more balloons... Zhen Wei was saying thats not them but it must be them what, cos I know the POC group and thats definitely not them... Feels kinda akward but then we saw Chen Xu. He said that he's been there since 8. He was pumping balloons for 4 hours liao cos the group was selling balloons. His hands look like its been in the water for 1 day liao, all the skin coming off. So I and Zhen Wei started to help to pump balloons lol. Then pump for like dam long ler Zhen Wei gave up and went with Jonathan to try to sell them. I was surprised they actually sold a few since they were charged at $2 EACH. Zhen Wei also impressed the girls by buying 2 notebooks ($5 each) from the POC group in exchange for them buying 2 balloons ($4) from us. I try not to embarras myself and bought 1 balloon and donated all coins I had. Then after a few minutes Zhen Wei took out 4 $2 notes and $2 worth of coins and bought 5 more balloons!!! Wadde... I have nothing to say... I and Alvin do the saikang stuff and keep pumping balloons. Just when we were about to finish the balloons, they told us there is 2 more packets of green balloons. Each packet contains about 100 balloon and green was the yuckiest colour ever for a balloon. Alvin said he was going to get greenphobia and balloonphobia lol. Luckily they were short of the plastic clips that held the balloon to the stick and we were saved from the green monsters. I was almost completely covered with balloons by 4 lor... The wind was also very funny, blow the balloons all around. I sacrificed myself and sat infront of the balloons, most didn't fly afterwards but some did from the sides. Then I and Alvin were told to sell balloons. From past experience at POC, its a confirmed failure. Skip... So slacked all the way from 5:20 to 6 and the group was joking and talking. The coordinator was also getting despo about what to sell at orchird and was saying lame and no link stuff. "Sell saga seeds"... Lol wth? After that we got dismissed lor, the 4 NY girls discuss about their big problem with the donation cans. Got about 20 cans and can't really carry onto public transport... They said we could leave liao then I went cheers to buy a drink before taking 25 home. The balloon pumping really very tiring leh... I always see other people pump balloons so easy then I try myself so tiring. That is probably the 2nd scam of the day.

*My fault misunderstanding*

In the end now got muscle ache liao lol... When I took 25 home i got scammed again cos it was wayyy longer than 24 which I took to go there...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home