Sunday, August 3, 2008

Prism Of Colours

This post will appear every Sunday I suppose... Went for Prism Of Colours again, today its at Outram Park. Don't know why they choose such a ulu place, even though its right beside Chinatown, its still very ulu -.- The I got scammed again by the bus, same as last week, and arrived 30mins before time, same as last week. Then I slack around, got a big gulp, went around Outram Park MRT station. I found a little LAN centre there, its rates are $1.95 per hour. Its purely prychological that $1.95 seems way cheaper than $2 -.- It also has a funny sign that tells you where the station's toilet is, seems to me that alot of urgent gamers can't find the toilet -.- So Kliven arrived at 12 but I couldn't find him. Outram Park has 4 exits and Kliven tells me to try A or B. I tried both and saw no one around. Then somehow instinct tells me that its should be at D, where there is a long and crowded walkway, and I was right. So Kliven brought along a new friend today, Marcus. Marcus quite good at collecting donations. He also showed me and Kliven how to trap a chiobu into the wall. He also kept on commenting that the Saint Nicks girls are better at collecting donations due to gender advantage, and also that one of them is chio. Regarding gender advantage, quotes myself "A girl's smile is better than a boy's one". Agree? Then around 2+ Zi Cong showed up. The first thing to do when anyone you know shows up is a gangbang to ask for donations. Unfortunately he is kind of broke... Then he tells me of how Jonathan is slacking and mugging for geog. zzz pissed... String Orc is gonna have a concert tonight at the Esplanade, wish them good luck lor... After Marcus left it became pretty boring... Kliven went to slack with Zhou Kai, and Zi Cong was pretty lousy at collecting donations. He always blame feng shui lol. But the Saint Nicks were really "god like", they sold 4 notebooks in half an hour. The other group who cant sell any just went to "restock" the girls and they immediately sold one... Sian... They should just ask for female volunteers only... Then sian all the way until 3:50 when I went to slack with Kliven. He dunno playing what soccer game and when I sat down he immediately throw a egg tart at me. 5 sec stun + 500 dmg... Whatever, I threw it back at him... perma-stun + K.O. Well it was exaggerated, dint want the tart, was given to him by the FEMALE OT anyway, he should show some "sincereity". Then went home on MRT with Kliven. Chose not to eat outside cos my father just came bac from China and I miss his cooking. My mum lousy cook, then again, aren't girls supposed to be better cooks?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home