Friday, August 29, 2008

Teachers Day

*Before anything else, I would like to thank all my teachers*
Mrs Lee (Rosalind) ~ For tolerating my lateness in handing in english assignments
Mrs Khoo ~ For her constant support and encouragement in Maths
Mrs Ng ~ For getting me my highest physics score yet
Mrs Sow ~ For getting me my highest chemistry score too
Mrs Goh ~ For her wonderful teaching, straight A1s for Biology :)
Mrs Lee (Ping Ling) ~ For her constant encouragement (你的作文有进步:D)
Mrs Tay ~ For making IHC an interesting subject and pulling up my overall IH marks
Ms Cheong ~ For making Geography fun with all her interesting short stories
*And finally, Happy Teachers' Day!*

Ok... back to the day's events. Came to school at usual time, attended flagraising as any other day. After that we were directed to Kah Kee Hall for the Teacher's day celebrations. Zhen Wei, Zhi Ming and Chong We weren't really interested in the celebrations, so we went to MA1 to slack. Chong We was zai, he know ALL the room door codes. Went inside to slack, watched YouTube. Chong We was niaoing Zhen Wei with the 我不配 MTV. After that I went to sleep. About half an hour later woke up. Chong We bought 3 cute furry toys for 3 of his favourite teachers. After that went home. Stone at home playing Age Of Empires III until 12 when Daniel called me to go down. Believe anot I just live beside my primary school, less than 10m away. Had a hard time finding the people. In the end met Zhen Jie, Daniel, Wei Quan, Kenneth and Gerald. Went to buy bubble tea after meeting up with the teachers and thanking them. Greald was wearing his sparkling white RI uniform complete with long pants. Zhen Jie decided to shoot pearls at him. It was uber funny seeing the black pearls sticking onto his white uniform. After messing around for a while the gang came to my house to play. They played Grand Theft Auto IV and I teached them how to kill other people or yourself in various interesting ways. I on the other hand went on to complete my Age Of Empires III game. Left my house at 4 and headed to Zhen Jie's house. Originally decided to play table tennis, but it was booked by other people. Badminton was the same. In the end, we played squash, which is my first. Squash is uber fun seriously, I even won some games. Daniel was from badminton school team in primary school and owned the rest of us like crap. But there was 1 game in which he lost his touch and lost to me 5 - nil. But hey, thats ONE game only. Zhen Jie's mum was very nice, asked the maid to cook some food for us. I didn't eat lunch and would have died without it. So we played, and played and played. All the way until 9PM. Daniel's father was kind enough to give me a lift home. Now my hand is very weak and I am sure to get muscle ache tomorrow. Just had dinner at 9:30PM. Fun teachers' day I guess. Can't wait to pump balloons on Sunday -.- My hand sure die de. But for the sake of not doing street sales, I shall persevere. Peseverence costs me a whopping 1750 gold lol.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home