Thursday, August 7, 2008

Triple test day

Today is another one of those killer triple test day... haix...

Test 1: Biology
Basically the same, if you got read notes and got logic, surely can A1 de. Up until now in my school life, the only 2 subjects that I can get A1 without mugging or is even interested in is Biology and IS.

Test 2: Maths ~ Matrices
For ACE only test, open book somemore, more reasons for those who have maxed maths ACE to slack off and hand in a blank piece of paper. Unfortunately, I do not fall under that category. After some head scratching and peeking at Zhi Ming being equally bewildered, I managed to figure out how to the questions. Unfortunately recess came too fast and the temptations prevented me from continuing. I did almost 2/3 of the paper so I hope to get 2 ACE points...

Test 3: Chinese ~ Composition
A sure boredom test for EVERYONE I assure you. I was stupid enough to write 实用文 first before 作文, which caused my 作文 to be shorter than the first due to the lack of concentration, the onset of boredom and the aching hands. The relief only came after I wrapped up my 作文, when Zhen Wei's handphone began vibrating non-stop and all the funny-funny smsing under the table, and hiding from TanGC...

Oh and I overslept the HCI stop this morning... how stupid... Jonathan was taking the same bus as me but the guy beside me was sleeping, so I decided not to call out to Jonathan in fear of waking the guy beside me. In the end, I fell asleep and missed the stop. Had I alerted Jonathan, he could have waked me up... I hope this good deed of mine could repay itself someday, though I don't expect much, cos my life sux

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home