Monday, August 4, 2008

Physics SPA + IHE

This week and the week before can be called "block" tests lol... So many tests cramped into 2 weeks and teachers especially like Thursdays, with 4 last week and 3 this week landing on Thursday. So first test was IHE, Geog. Pretty sian regurgitating all the facts, but thanks to me not mugging the notes, I wrote A as the Asian plate. Then after test Zhi Ming was going like "got Asian plate meh?". Luckily he tell me ar then I go change. Then the small little plate is the Nazca plate lor, I tot it was the Juan De Fuca plate... Lol I suck... Then I also wrote that North American plate subducts beneath the Nazca plate, which was wrong beyond wronglike... So thanks to Zhi Ming, maybe this time IHE still got hope lar... Then still got Physics SPA test. Went pretty well lor, all the experimental procedures were right, I hope... Unfortunately I forgot to convert mass into Kg and got a super big number instead. Ang said that she will not count the answer because the experiment has a lot of errors involved. But this mistake pobably counted as calalculation error lor... Sian, there goes my full marks dream...

Regarding the previous post: Personally, I don't think that girls are evil. They are sometimes but when they are nice they are nicer than guys. Just something funny to share with one and all. No offence :P

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home