Saturday, September 6, 2008

Ordeal @ Singtel Tampines

So elated that I got my new handphone that I almost forgot to talk about the ordeal at Singtel. Went to Singtel Tampines at 12:00PM right after lunch. Queued up for a queue number all the way until 12:24PM. Got number 1042, then was serving number 1012. Stoned around for 15 minutes and the number went up to 1014. Went around to do window shopping for 30 minutes and came back and the number was 1016. After the number reached only 1017 at 1:30PM, some customers got pissed off real badly and went to complain to the manager. The manager dam shrewd, said need 30 minutes to get more people. When the customer really flared up, he got a new counter started in 1 minute -.- Oh I didnt explain why theres so much people anyway. Singtel has exclusive distribution right to the new iPhone 3G and 80% of the counters were dedicated to serving iPhone customers. Ok fine enough ranting, I shall sum up. Reached Singtel Tampines at 12:00PM, left at 5:00PM. I want a iPhone though.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home