Sunday, August 31, 2008

NU Hope

Again... For the 3rd or 4th week running I can't really remember. Came early again also for the 3rd or 4th week running. I was quite unsure of where the Istana Park was but intuition told me it was where the trees were. Quite rightly, I found the OT at a huge pavallion in the middle of a mini dense forest. Cao Yun's description of a large fountain was quite off though... I also stunned everyone by not noticing the Istana being right across the road, and me thinking that the Istana Park must be inside the Istana -.- Zhi Ming was late by 20 minutes, overslept or so he says. Chen Xu came before him at 8 sharp and we started pumping balloons. I became public enemy #1 when I started to purposely pop balloons that had holes in them. Zhen Wei came MUCH later. 2 hours later than the specified time, at 10:30 -.- He overslept too... Makes me wonder what were they doing last night... Anyway the usual stuff happened, meng spam balloons until hand get blisters. Then skip all the way until lunch. Ate at KFC, still wondering why no one can order for me, made me sit there wait for them then buy my own food -.- When I went back to "basecamp" I got stunned. 2 crumplers of the same design as Zhen Wei's. One of them is red. Just like our PT FI's crumpler... Lots of rumors today also... Zhen Wei getting more and more lame each week. Oh today's motivational food is crackers. Won't cause diarheoa, but maybe would cause constipation XD. I appreciate Cao Yun bringing "motivational" stuff for the volunteers but it always doesn't seem to serve its purpose. Heck, its the thought that counts anyway. During one of the sales trip, a round orange balloon and a white heart shaped balloon simply refused to be sold. Jonathan invented a lame joke that I wanted to give it to Cao Yun. Zhen Wei then rode on that and said the orange one was from Zhi Ming to Jia Yuin. Man the gang are getting lamer each day... Today also got alot of other interesting stuff, like 3 broken pumps, a wierd uncle that likes to pop the balloons infront of his friends, a group of professional dancers practising (not too sure... maybe is teacher and students) and Yi Jung's blue heart shaped balloon gone missing. Yi Jung was frantically searching for it lol. At end time the whole place was dam noisy and funny. The girls were chasing each other around, the guys were bonding Kliven. They almost got to throw Kliven into the large fountain. Chen Xu and I were slacking and enjoying the show. After that Lin Kai decided to give a three cheers. The OT shouted dam loud but the response was dam cold... LOL... Dinner was at Burger King, quite expensive I think. At Burger King played the staring game, I won all but Zhi Ming. Zhi Ming's match with me was always loaded with disturbances from the others. Also played the lame jokes game. Musn't laugh when people tell lame jokes. Laughed at all except at Zhi Ming's one, which was a bit of personal attack and got me angry instead. After that went to take MRT home. Train ride home was so boring, without Kliven to entertain me. He smart and took MRT to Sengkang to take bus. By the time he was halfway through the journey I was already home lol. He should have taken MRT with me. Fun day all in all.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home