Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last day of 2008

Yesterday went to HPB for checkup first. Talk so much crap from 10 until 11. Ate super disgusting lunch at HPB then took 174 to school. Saw Zhen Wei and the other NCOs stoning at the SALT Centre. Went to play basketball with Kliven and Jonathan. Also saw Jia Ming and one other NPCC senior which I don't remember the name. Kliven and Jonathan pwned me and Jia Ming flat lorh. Then Zhen Wei came and replaced me and pwned them flat. Zhi Ming came a while after then we took 174 to Orchard at around 3:20 Went to buy the movie tickets first, then went to stroll around Plaza Singapura. Those that couldn't turn up sure missed out on such a hilarious movie (some parts are touching). Went home at around 8 after some more TCS. Continued with the TCS at night on MSN, but I think its getting more and more boring, as less and less secrets are well... secretive. Woke up today with a bloody aching ankle, and the patch didn't work at all. My pinky also hurts like hell, caught in a Jonathan + basketball + Kliven crash yesterday. Great, now I may not even be able to walk to see the New Year Countdown. But well, if I really want to, there's always TV.

Orchard, Sentosa or TV?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home