Sunday, February 8, 2009

Oh my god

Yay now I can really say "I went to buy a crumpler"! My mom decided to get me one after seeing how high quality they were after going with me to buy one for ARD. Almost walked till my legs dropped off again today at Raffles City, but its all worth it I guess. I got a orange and gray striped one which I somewhat "love at first sight". The whole thing only took me 2 mins from entering the shop to walking out O:

Oh about ARD, I think it was a total success! Credits to the chairperson, Zhen Wei and the whole OT. The only things I didn't like was how people left so quickly and didn't help with setting the Boarding School canteen back in order and why Song Ken won the "0th" prize, a 8GB iPod Touch. Fine I can't really blame the latter because it was based upon luck, but the former maybe the NCOs need to work on abit. Oh and the crumpler I bought for ARD landed up with Kai Chin, hopes he likes it!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home