Friday, August 8, 2008

HCI NDP 2008

Today was the school's NDP. Went to school late, as even taking 1st bus will still be late, and I not very willing to take a cab. Friendly neighbourhood chairman and contingent commander Ting Yit reserved my GOH spot for me. Thanks man <3. We were like late lol... 7 supposed to form up in the end formed up only at around 7:10. During the parade not very nervous lar, but got one hormat the rifle latch caught my trouser pocket and caused me to screw up the hormat. Otherwise nothing much, also I saw Mrs Lee and Mrs Goh talking and smiling and pointing at Zhen Wei.

After NDP went to NPCC room to watch the 2008 / 2009 ExCo big 11 take ExCo photo. Then went to see the national day concert. We missed most of the convert liao, only left mass singing session. Lol, Zhi Ming laughing at a HP guy dancing... Then ended after about 20 mins after reaching there. Then I, Jon, Kliven and Zhen Wei went for Biology lesson. The Biology teacher say got see Zhen Wei parade commander sia... Say very shuai also lol... She also saw me, but not chong we. She probably also saw Zhi Ming because he parade marker very obvious but didn't mention lol...

After that we went to IRC. Went there liao saw that IRC was full, the LAN centre below it also full. So we went to eat chicken rice opposite the road. Cost like $5+... Dam lame lor, I rather eat MacDonalds since $5+ already... After that went to Yishun to watch The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor. We had a sick analogy of Zhen Wei and General Ming lol, too sick to post here. After movie went to below Shaun's house to play basketball after that took 854 home. I always tio scam by buses... This one seems short but is !@#$ long...

Basically a fun day!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home