Friday, January 9, 2009

Back, after 3 days

Yay I won a bet with my mum that I can don't turn on the computer for 3 days. Pretty lame but I feel that nothing much changes without going online for 3 days anyway. Secondary 4 life is quite a killer. There's the extremes in temperature (extremely hot uniform, extremely cold classroom aircon), the extreme homework load, and the extremely cheem topics taught. Basically can be summed up as extreme. Ok even though its 'extreme', its still quite boring. Hope to be able to play basketball on a weekly basis, and I'm willing to travel (: not always Bedok XD. NPCC is becoming quite crappy too, especially with the restandardising of the restandardisation crap that happens. Rifle drill is a no brainer and wasting a whole training session on its is well... a no brainer. 'PT' was pretty 'intense'. Volleyball lost their only court due to construction works and they were using 2 basketball courts for Sec 1 orientation. Zhi Ming ended up practising 'half-moons' and trying to get past me which he did easily. Somehow was released so early that it felt wierd, not that I'm complaining. UGBC zhamming by the HO shall leave to Eugene to tank (: Getting pretty bored now, hope Zhen Wei can reach home early enough to squeeze in a few DotA sessions. And having one of the TOs as your teachers is sure an akward thing.

This is wierd, but hey, I'm bored

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home