Friday, January 2, 2009

OMGWTHZ is Week 0...

Freaking lame that we even had school today. Lamer was the CSE orientation. What blew it was the FREAKING training. Full uniform somemore, feel just like bashing people. First day of school, everyone happy happy carry sling bag to school carrying nothing much. Then all those "idiots" from NPCC lugging the whole uniform around. Argg freaks. Training sucks too, every single crappy thing also need to relearn, such as the wish of some idiots at HQ. Might as well freaking demote us to Sec 1s. The transition from the old directives to the new ones is also some messed up piece of crap, some old some new, screw them. I'm seriously not going to take the freaking 1st class drill. I totally didn't expect the first day of school to be so crappy, totally spoiled my mood. Even worse I have to rush like WTH 4 jobs?! Annual Chronicles, Unit Website, Photomontages for ARD and Orientation. WTHZ seriously. Don't blame me, I'm not superman. Argg... and small lil ARD ticket.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home