Thursday, February 12, 2009

Stressed!

Looks like the expectations of Secondary 4 has finally dawned upon me, or rather has been successfully drilled into my head. In the past, getting A2 for Physics was a miracle, A1 for Chinese day dreaming, and A1 for Maths purely impossible. Now, I'm feeling depressed when I got those scores simply because I didn't score full marks. Sounds abit outrageous but its true. Maybe this is good for me, I've never felt ANY stress at all before in my studies. I seem to be following my trend in primary school exactly, see the sudden drop in class in primary 4? Well I screwed up primary 3 I remember, secondary 3 with a 3.6 MSG in this case. So maybe I am living up to my previous trends, bucking up in primary 4 (secondary 4) and then getting top in school at the end of 6 years. Ok fine top in school in Hwachong is impossible to the power of infinity for me. But at least I'm off to a "good" start for a very crucial year. I don't think I'll be still as "happy" when IHC comes back though.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home