Thursday, September 18, 2008

BOREDOM...

Damn... Im super bored, despite it being the exams period. Since MX is bored and did a quiz, I shall follow him and do one too. Koped from MX too...

ARE YOU:
► Perfect: Nope
► Tall: Nope
► In your pajamas: Nope
► Left handed: Nope

LAST

► Friend you saw: Zhen Wei at busstop waiting for bus
► Talked to on the phone: My mom
► Person to text you: Mrs Khoo 2 days ago
► Is today better than yesterday: Nope (considering what happened yesterday XD)

FAVORITE:
► Numbers: 1, 7, 25
► Colors: Blue, Black, ORANGE!
► Foods: Any food XD
► Place: Home duh!

QUESTIONS and ANSWERS:
Q: What was the first thing you did this morning when you got up?
► Checked the time
Q: Do you have anything bothering you
► Homework, revision and personal stuff
Q: What’s the last movie you watched in theaters?
► The Dark Knight (I'm a fan of bittorrent XD)
Q: Where is the last place you went?
► I just came home
Q. Do you smile a lot?
► I try to
Q: Do you wish upon stars?
► Don't really see any stars at night, I might if I ever see one
Q: Are you a friendly person?
► I don't know... I don't get pissed off too easily though
Q: Where did you sleep last night?
► Where else?
Q: Why did you sleep there?
► Because it is my house?
Q: When was the last time you cried?
► Hmm... Guys don't cry XD. But sometime recent maybe?
Q: What was your last thought before going to bed?
► I would think "I want to sleep" duh?
Q: Rate life as of right now, one being bad, ten being great?
► Deadly combination of 1 and 10
Q: What do you hear right now?
► Teardrops on my guitar. Its quite nice XD
Q: Does anything hurt you right now?
► Er... something. But my ankle hurts too XD
Q: What’s your favorite month?
► January. Start of school! Reunite with friends!

EMOTIONS:
► Are you missing someone right now?: Er... Yes
► Are you single?: Yeah
► Are you tired?: Yeah
► Are your parents still married?: Yeah

BASICS:
► Real name: Got fake one meh?
► Age: 15
► Eye color: I think dark brown
► Male or female: Male
► Crushing: Huh? What does this mean?
► Smart: No
► Hair color: Black
► Sweats or Jeans: I think I wear neither
► Phone or Camera: Love my new phone!

► Health freak: Nope
► Righty or lefty: Righty
► SMOKE or Drink: Nope

FIRSTS:
► First best friend: In Primary 6 (I don't interact much...)
► First award: Top in level in Primary 6
► First enemy: None yet miraculously
► First pet: Gold goldfish
► First vacation: Does coming to Singapore from China count?
► First food: Baby food XD
► First drink: Baby milk XD
► First song: Happy Birthday?
► Plans for tommorow: Go to school duh XD

WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE GENDER:

► Lips or eyes: Both I guess?
► Shorter or taller: Not much difference
► Romantic or spontaneous: Both I guess?
► Sensitive or loud: Someone who knows how to balance the two
► Hook-up or in a relationship: Whats that?

HAVE YOU EVER:

► Drank hard drinks: Once during CNY dinner
► Lost glasses/contacts: Don't have any
► Ran away from home: Nope XD
► Broken someone’s heart: I don't know... Does _ count?
► Been arrested: Nope

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
► Do you like someone: Er...
Yes
► Are you happy with where you are in life: Must... mug... more... Determination!!!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home