Monday, September 8, 2008

TOTAL GG

How nice of Mrs Khoo to walk into our class and say: "I have good news boys! According to the timetable, the maths test will be brought foward to tomorrow!".

O.O T.T WTH


Gongratulations... We are all screwed. Maths retest here I come!

English lesson was superb, seeing Darius and Joshua debate... The opposition totally pwned the proposition, though through some weird "prejudice" from Mrs Lee, she thinks that the proposition is better.

Physics lesson got pwned back, Mrs Ng kicked us out of class for not completing past year physics papers. Zhi Ming still can joke, say that we are dam OUTstanding...

IS lesson today was totally fei. Could've gone home at 2PM to mug. Discussion on next year project group and title. WTH... Zong Han and Shi Kai gone... I do what crap... I shall think about the topics that I like.

Cryptography VS Neural Networks VS Game Design
(Currently I am interested in combining Neural Networks with Cryptography and perhaps make a break through in security? ... fat hope...)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home