Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Boring Day

Today was uber boring... English fei, Biology fei, Chinese fei, IHC, fei, IHE fei MORE and Chinese fei MOST.

List of stuff that I haven't bothered todo (or not willing todo):
~ English comprehension from Term 2
~ English comprehension from Term 3
~ Physics 2005 Past Year Paper
~ Physics 2006 Past Year Paper
~ Physics 2007 Past Year Paper
~ Biology 2007 Past Year Paper
~ Chemistry 2007 Past Year Paper
~ 4 Chinese worksheets
~ 1 Chinese Composition
~ Mugging for EOYs

Basically I'm stoning infront of my computer doing nothing... Scratched my knee, more boring day tomorrow. MAF on friday, more OT than participants -.- Life is falling on me... C5 for chemistry... And Chinese test is tomorrow... Life sucks...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home