Monday, September 15, 2008

IS lesson day

Basically another fei day... Im starting to feel sian abt this... Stress of exams, stress of stressing stuff, stress of mugging. Physics lesson Joshua got kicked out for the 3rd time... I DID MY WORK omg... So I got to stay... Bio lesson, fei. Ponned IHE to go dental checkup. Zhi Ming totally owned by needing 40 minutes of polishing + drilling + appointment to go for filling. Zai... Fei all the way until after school. Decided I'm still too headached to bother with IS lesson, so went to KAP. Mug and mug and mug until I finished my 2007 Physics Paper OMG... Zhen Wei was busy niaoing pple, helping pple solve qns and busy buying tonnes of snacks despite of a large meal... Zhi Ming left early cos Shaun keep niaoing him about __. Lawl... If it ain't true den y so worked up... If it is... hmm... shan't bother. Mug and mug and mug, slept for a while "polar bear hibernating" i heard Shaun say -.- Went home at 7+ IS research doing with Kieth and John I think... Cryptology involves bloody math equations... Ima die le...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home